Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kia Ora Mai Ano

My apologies first of all for disappearing from view. I found it hard to continue this and for some reason I couldnt post anything. However now that I can and I don't know why I will try and catch up not only with current stuff but project into the future.


Another Police Raid?


This time it might happen in Te Whanau A Apanui. Why? Because they are adamantly apposed to drilling for oil off East Cape by a Brazilian Company. On what grounds would this raid be justified? Haua hoki. They've tried the Terrorism buzz in Tuhoe. That is now reduced to mere arms charges. And that was nearly four years ago now. Apparently it takes that long to gather evidence. There must have been heaps of ak47s, bazookas, etc hidden in the Urewera Forest. How does a blogger "Maui" know? He alleges that Maori police from Te Whanau A Apanui have been approached. They have refused. He also alleges that ALL phones in the region are tapped. Gioven today's spy technology that is possible but hard to prove. Anyway I say bring it on. Thanks to what happened in Tuhoe that iwi will be prepared and theNinjas in their black suits will be laughed out of the coast by every kid there who watched the local movie "Boy". So get the video cameras out and be ready.


No comments: